"Be Not Afraid" ll Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love, and of a sound mind. FEAR Is: F- False E- Evi... read more
“What We Believe and What We Preach”
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God; The trinity of God is God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. Salvation has been provided for all men through Jesus Christ.
- The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and is the will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive Work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In the water baptism, the observance of the Lord’s Supper.